Enter to win advance screening passes for you and a guest to see HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE.
THE FILM OPENS NATIONWIDE ON JULY 15 WITH SPECIAL MIDNIGHT SHOWS ON TUESDAY, JULY 14.
Screening will be held on Mon, July 13 at 6:00 PM in Olathe, KS.
To win passes we have some Harry Potter trivia for you, submit your answers and fill out the form below. Contest ends July 11th.
You will be notified and receive a code to use at Gofobo.com to get your pass. Bring the pass and arrive early! Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes do not guarantee seating. Theater is overbooked to ensure capacity.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winners randomly selected. Limit one pass per entry. Pass admits two.
Place your answers to the following questions in the form below.
1. In the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, which one of the following magical objects is used by Harry and Dumbledore to examine the details of important memories?
c. Vanishing Cabinet
d. Nimbus Two Thousand
2. In the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, what was the name that Lord Voldemort was given at birth?
a. The Half-Blood Prince
b. Peter Pettigrew
c. Marvolo Gaunt
d. Tom Riddle
3. In the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, Harry and Dumbledore use the Pensieve to go into the memory of Dumbledore’s introduction to young Tom Riddle. Where do they first meet?
a. Little Hangleton
b. Privet Drive
c. Wool’s Orphanage
d. Diagon Alley
4. In the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, which of the following positions does Ron play on the Gryffindor Quidditch team?
5. In the movie HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE, which one of the following Weasley family members joins the Gryffindor Quidditch team the same year as Ron?
a. Percy Weasley
b. Fred Weasley
c. George Weasley
d. Ginny Weasley
Congratulations to all the winners!