In the Super Hero team up of a lifetime, Iconic Marvel Super Heroes Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow are called to duty when an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security. Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., must assemble the Super Heroes to pull the world back from the brink of disaster.
Screening will be held on Wednesday April 25 at 7:00 PM at the AMC Town Center 20 11701 Nall Avenue Leawood, KS 66211
We have a very limited number of passes to give away for Marvel’s The Avengers so were looking for the most die hard fans. Answer the following five questions in the form below. Those that answer all five correctly will be entered to win a pass to see the film! Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
1. Black Widow has been trained to serve S.H.I.E.L.D. in what capacity? (NOTE: This is related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe)
All of the following questions relate to the Marvel Comic Book Universe.
2. The iconic Avengers prologue begins with what words?
3. What year was the first issue of The Avengers released?
4. The Avengers preferred mode of transportation is?
5. Marvel would often reward readers for catching errors. What was this coveted reward?
Contest closes on Sunday April 22
MARVEL’S THE AVENGERS opens nationwide Friday May 4, 2012
Starting December 2, 2009 : PLEASE ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL. MULTIPLES WILL DISQUALIFY YOU. Multiple entries makes the random drawing unfair for others. giveaway rules and regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Winners randomly selected. Limit one pass per entry. Pass admits two.